Bioniche to Host Bladder Cancer Roundtable
-- Tuesday, March 28th in New York City --
BELLEVILLE ON, March 27, 2006 – Bioniche Life Sciences Inc., a research-based, technology-driven Canadian biopharmaceutical company (TSX: BNC), will be hosting a:
Bladder Cancer Roundtable
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (EST)
at the Canadian Consulate General
(1251 Avenue of the Americas – New York City)
The Roundtable will present the global incidence of bladder cancer and its current treatments; the Mycobacterial Cell Wall-DNA Complex (MCC) platform; the clinical history of MCC in bladder cancer; the Phase III protocols for the refractory study and pivotal trial; and perspectives on bladder cancer from a principal investigator.
The following individuals will make presentations:
- Graeme McRae, President & Chief Executive Officer, Bioniche Life Sciences
- Dr. Nigel Phillips, Chief Scientific Officer, Bioniche Life Sciences
- Dr. Francois Charette, Chief Medical Officer, Bioniche Life Sciences
- Dr. Alvaro Morales, Urologist and International Principal Investigator, Queen’s University
- Dr. Harry Herr, Urologist and North American Principal Investigator, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and The New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center
A listen-only audio web cast will be available here.
The web cast will be available for replay using the above links for 90 days following the event.